Airtel Vs Vodafone: Rs. 499 Corporate Postpaid Plan comparison
Airtel is a leading telecommunications company operating across 18 countries worldwide and ranked in the top 3 mobile service providers across the globe. This is followed by Vodafone Idea, another telecommunication company providing 2G, 3G, and 4G services to its nearly 200 million customer base.
Both these companies have introduced several beneficial postpaid services for their customers to expand their market and stand out from the competition. Airtel has decided to offer five different postpaid plans followed by Vodafone that has introduced around four different enterprise plans. In this article, we will guide you to the specifics of Airtel and VI postpaid Rs. 499 postpaid corporate plan so that you can proceed with the best plan accordingly.
About the Airtel Rs.499 postpaid plan
Airtel has extended its corporate services with an excellent postpaid plan with exclusive perks that can be changed as per the desire of the individual and their requirements. Users can now enjoy the usage of 100 GB worth of 3G/4G data and a limit of 100 SMS. Along with this, they can benefit from an extensive number of local/STD/roaming calls that make this Airtel postpaid plan all the more worth it.
- Packed with benefits such as international roaming plans to avoid enormous figures in your bills, Airtel’s Rs.499 plan ensures the most reliable indoor coverage among all the plans.
- This postpaid plan also offers its customers Google workspace and Tracemate benefits.
- Airtel Thanks benefits that combine subscriptions of Disney+ Hotstar, Shaw Academy, and Amazon Prime Video are included as well.
Airtel’s Rs. 499 postpaid plan is deemed as one of the best deals you can find in the market as a corporate and enjoy the additional benefits that come along with it.
How To Purchase And Activate Airtel’s Rs. 499 Postpaid Plan?
If you are willing to purchase Airtel’s Rs. 499 postpaid plan but don’t know how to do it, we have outlined the procedure with a few simple steps below for you to refer to.
- Firstly, you will have to search up Airtel’s website and open it.
- Secondly, enter your phone number, and your circle.
- Once done, click on browse packs and find Airtel’s Rs. 499 plan. You will be able to find this plan under the postpaid plans.
- Select the plan and proceed with the formalities.
- Since this is a postpaid plan, it will automatically be activated and you will have to pay for it later.
Keep in mind that if you already have an existing plan going on, wait until it’s over so that you can enjoy Airtel’s Rs.499 plan. If you purchase this plan right away, you will only be able to activate it once you exhaust your current plan.
About the Vodafone Idea Rs. 499 plan
Vodafone Idea has introduced a new data plan for its customer base with benefits such as voice calls, data, and corporate usage. Vodafone’s Rs.499 postpaid plan includes a limit of 100 GB worth of data, around 3000 SMS per month, and free voice calling benefits.
This postpaid plan comes with numerous benefits, a few of them are:
- Mobile security
- Tracking location
- Profile tunes via Vi Caller Tunes
- Vi Movies
- TV advantages
- One year subscription to Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription.
With tons of benefits offered to the user, no doubt Vodafone’s Rs. 499 postpaid corporate plan is giving Airtel’s similar plan tough competition.
How To Purchase And Activate Vodafone’s Rs. 499 Postpaid Plan?
If you are willing to purchase Vodafone’s Rs. 499 postpaid plan but don’t know how to do it, we have outlined the procedure with a few simple steps below for you to refer to.
- Firstly, head on to Vodafone’s website and click on postpaid plans from the main menu.
- Browse through the plans and select the Rs. 499 postpaid plan and click on buy now.
- Once done, you will have to enter your delivery pin code and your mobile number as well.
- Click on ‘Get OTP to complete your order’ and fill in the OTP you recieve on your Vodafone number via SMS.
- Once the formalities are completed, your plan will be activated automatically.
Airtel Vs Vi: Rs. 499 Corporate Postpaid Plan comparison
Both Airtel and Vodafone’s Rs. 499 corporate plan is considered amongst the best postpaid plans in India. To make it easier for you on deciding which postpaid connection to purchase, we have drawn a comparison between the two below.
|Specifications||Airtel Rs 499 postpaid plan||Vodafone Rs 499 postpaid plan|
|Amount||Rs 499||Rs 499|
|Data||100 GB||100 GB|
|Roll over||200 GB||200 GB|
|Benefits||Disney+ Hotstar, Shaw Academy, and Amazon Prime Video||Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription.|
On comparing both Airtel and VI postpaid Rs. 499 postpaid corporate plans we can conclude that each plan has its benefits along with the same voice calling and data offers. The main difference lies amongst the OTT subscriptions, which should be decided per their necessity.
Airtel equips users with Google workspace gains that are not included in the Vodafone plan at all, and many more differences in exclusive benefits like these that users can look up to determine which plan best fits their needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I’m facing issues with my Vodafone Rs.499 postpaid plan and can’t make calls?
In case you are facing any of the above issues, visit Vodafone’s website and browse through its network troubleshooting guide. You can also check the speed of your network on Vodafone’s mobile app.
How can I check my Airtel Rs. 499 postpaid data balance?
If you wish to check what’s your current data balance in order to know how much data is left, you can do so in the following manner: You can either download Airtel’s Thanks App and check your data balance there or you could browse through Airtel’s official website and head to the ‘Manage your account’ section.