Jio DTH is a direct-to-home (DTH) television service that is scheduled to launch at some point in 2022, from Reliance Jio. This service will be similar to other DTH services available in India. Jio is planning to launch DTH services first in metro cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, and few more. Let’s wait for the launch soon!
Reliance Jio DTH Online Registration and Booking Jio DTH will be available to the end-users from the special Jio DTH Dealers. For Jio DTH Online booking and registration for the dealers and customers, we will update the link when it is available. Stay tuned with us.
Jio DTH Plans and Packages
Jio is launching the DTH set-top Box services with different plans and packs which are-
- JIO DTH Basic Home Pack
- JIO DTH Gold Pack
- JIO Silver DTH Plans
- JIO Platinum Pack for DTH
- JIO DTH My Plans
|Package||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||12 Month|
|Jio DTH Bronze Package||180||520||990||1999|
|Jio DTH Silver Package||195||550||1020||2099|
|Jio DTH Silver Plus Package||210||570||1040||2180|
|Jio DTH Gold Package||225||590||1060||2250|
|Jio DTH Diamond Package||235||610||1085||2290|
|Jio DTH Platinum Package||240||635||1110||2330|
|Jio DTH Gold Package||250||650||1130||2350|
DTH - The Ultimate Way to Watch TV!
Jio 4k Set-Top Box
All TVs are now SMART! The Jio Set-top box seamlessly integrates 550+ on-demand live channels, an extensive collection of videos and movies, OTT content from 16+ OTT apps, 200+ apps from JioStore, and an array of 150+ interactive games in a single, convenient hub.
Jio 4K Set-Top Box Specifications
Jio set-top box for the DTH is a small box that has some of the best features. You will get a JioRemote with Voice Search in 8+ languages with every set-top box. Below-mentioned are technical features and its specifications:
|4K Recording Ultra HD 2160p/60 Videos||Yes|
|Wi-Fi||Dual Band IEEE802.11n 2.4 GHz (2×2) / IEEE 802.11ac 5GHz (2X2) Interface|
|Operating System||Android TV|
|Google Chrome Casting||Yes|
|Technology||OTT (Over the Top Technology) / Live TV|
|DC Adapter||Output 12v/1.5A (18-Watt)|
|LAN Cable||Above CAT 5E|
|HDMI Cable Male to Male Connector||Yes|
|Remote Control||Infrared and Bluetooth Technology based/Microphone|
|Audio Output||S/PDIF Optical Audio Output (Sony/Philips Digital Interface Format)|
Jio DTH Set-top box is expected to be priced at ₹5,499 (Including GST). The subscribers are given the option to choose either satellite or the internet. If you are Jio Fiber user, you can buy Jio Fiber DTH smart Set-top box to enjoy online HD channels and OTT apps like Netflix, Zee5, Discovery+, Disney Hot star. To place a request,call customer support at 1800-896-9999 or write to [email protected].
How to install Jio 4K Set-top Box?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the Jio 4k set-top box and enjoy Jio DTH services:
- Unpack the set-top Box
Start by unpacking the set-top box and ensuring you have all the necessary components, including the set-top box, remote control, power adapter, HDMI or AV cables, and any other accessories that come with it.
- Connect to the TV
a. Connect the set-top box to your TV using an HDMI or AV cable. HDMI provides a better quality picture and sound.
b. Plug one end of the cable into the HDMI or AV port on the set-top box and the other end into the corresponding port on your TV.
- Connect to Power
Plug the power adapter into the set-top box and connect it to a power outlet.
- Turn On the Set-top Box
Press the power button on the set-top box or use the remote control to power on the set-top box.
- Pair the JioRemote
Long press any key for 10 seconds.
- Configure Display Settings
Select the HDMI resolution, Next click on Auto resolution and continue.
- Connect to Wi-Fi
Choose the Wi-Fi connection you use.
Within the available network options, select the desired Wi-Fi (SSID) to connect your Set-Top Box.
Input the password associated with the chosen SSID. and agree to the term and conditions.
Why you should choose Jio DTH connection?
Below-mentioned are few of the benefits that you might enjoy on choosing to use the Reliance Jio DTH service.
1. The approximate monthly plan price has been speculated to be around 185 rupees, but this is subject to change. Other DTH services have plans starting at Rs. 275 and up; however, the final price will be announced in the coming months by the service provider.
2. The Jio set-top box will be connected to the closest Reliance Jio tower using a CPE device, which in turn would be used by means of fiber optic connections. Read about how to set up HD top box easily in few steps if you are facing any issues.
3. The base package is expected to have more than 300 free channels. It is expected that after the launch, that high-end packages will have more than 300 channels. Check the detailed Jio DTH channel list and make your custom package.
4. Jio DTH service will be launched with the ability to record TV shows and movies up to one week, and you can enjoy watching them later. No extra device will be required for this.
- Basic plan starts from Rs. 185
- String optic connections
- 300 Channels
- Enjoy your shows 1 week later
- Other Benefits
Since the Jio 4K set-top box will be running Android OS, it will be packed with some preloaded applications as well as games.
Jio DTH Customer Care Number(s)
Though there is no official announcement yet, most of you would have many queries regarding the DTH service. Please feel free to call the Jio customer care team for further clarification.
- Jio Customer care toll-free number: 1800-88-99999
- Jio's complaint number: 198
- Jio general helpline number: 199
- Jio Tele-verification number-data and call services: 1977
- Jio Tele-verification number - only data service: 1800-890-1977
- LYF customer care Toll-Free number: 1800-890-9999
Jio DTH Connection: Frequently Asked Questions
When Jio DTH will launch?
Jio has come up with exciting 4K Set-top box that can be attached to any TV and users can enjoy TV Plus – 550+ Channels & 16+ OTT Apps.
Is DTH free with Jio fiber?
Reliance Jio Fiber launches new plans with zero entry cost: Set-top box and all that subscribers will get free.
Does Jio set-top box use internet?
Yes, Jio Set-Top Box use the internet. If you are using OTT apps (YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+Hot star etc.).