How To Change or Update Your DTH Mobile Number (RMN) In 2023?
How to change or update registered mobile number for your DTH connection? Is this what you are looking for? Here is all you need to know to do it for different DTH providers: Airtel Digital TV, Tata Play, Videocon d2H, Sun Direct and Dish TV.
How To Change Your DTH Mobile Number?
Every DTH service provider has different methods to update the registered mobile number in your account. And this is the one thing that usually users find it difficult to change. Below, we have tried to make it simpler for the users to do it in easy in steps for different service providers.
Did You Know RMN stands for Registered Mobile Number
How to Update Airtel DTH Mobile Number?
Airtel Digital TV offers an easy way to change or update your mobile number. Before getting started: Keep your Airtel customer ID and mobile phone accessible. In case you are not sure what your customer ID is: Keep your TV ON. Press the menu button and select the MY ACCOUNT option via Airtel DTH remote. Your customer ID will be displayed to you.
Else, if you want to use SMS service for Airtel DTH update mobile number change by SMS : Select messaging app and send SMS BAL to 54325.
- Visit the Airtel website (www.airtel.in)
- Navigate to the "DTH" section on the website.
- Look for the "My Account" or "Login" option and click on it.
- If you already have an account, enter your login credentials (username and password) to access your Airtel DTH account. If you don't have an account, click on the "Sign Up" or "Register" option to create one.
- Once you are logged in, locate the "Profile" or "Account Settings" section.
- Look for the option to update your mobile number and click on it.
- Enter your new mobile number in the provided field and double-check it for accuracy.
- Follow any additional instructions, such as providing a One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your existing mobile number for verification.
- After successfully verifying the new mobile number, save the changes.
- You will receive a confirmation message or notification stating that your Airtel DTH mobile number has been updated.
Users can call at toll-free at 1800-103-6065Airtel customer Care
Also Read: How to get an Airtel DTH New Connection?
How to Update Tata Play DTH Registered Mobile Number?
Tata Play DTH is one of the biggest players of DTH market in India. Apart from enjoying the huge list of channels, picture quality and surround sound, subscribers sometimes find it difficult to change the mobile number in Tata Play account. Here we have listed short steps on how to do it for your Tata Play account.
- Register or log in to https://www.tataplay.com
- Go to My Accounts
- Choose the Profile section
- Click on the 'Edit Profile' button and look for the section where it is mentioned registered mobile number and an alternative number
- Type the new phone number that you want to use as the registered mobile number
- Click on 'Save' to submit the new mobile number.
- Click on Save.
- Once the registered mobile number has been changed, you will get SMS-based transactions to the new number.
Subscribers can call at toll-free number 1800 208 6633Tata Play Customer Care
How to Update Videocon d2h DTH Mobile Number?
If you are planning to update your Videocon d2h DTH mobile number, you need to get in touch with their customer care service. Until now, there is no any update wherein subscribers can do it online via their website or app.
Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Call the customer care team on the number shown below.
- Videocon d2h customer care number -9115691156
- Give your customer ID to the customer care team.
- Inform them about your request to change the RTN.
- Give them the new number you wish to continue with.
- Allow them to update it on their system.
- Once they have confirmed the update, you are good to go!
Speak to d2h executives at 91156 91156Videocon d2h customer care
Also Read: How to Add or Remove Channel to d2h Account?
How to Update Sun Direct DTH Mobile Number?
Sun Direct is a leading DTH provider of regional content in the country,having a market share of 51% in South India. If you are searching the web to know how to change your registered mobile number in Sun Direct account, check the below points:
- Search Google for www.sundirect.in.
- Enter the website. On the right-hand upper corner, you will find three lines. Click on that to enter the screen with two options as given below.
- Quick Recharge
- My Account
- Go To My Account, log in with your CDSN (smart card number) number or registered number or customer ID.
- Tap on the three lines on the right-hand corner.
- Go to My Profile.
- You will be asked to enter your password.
- You will see your profile page.
- Scroll down to find the option -Change mobile number.
- Enter your new mobile number in the space given.
- Enter your Password and Submit
You will be directed to a screen with a message that your number has been updated successfully.
You will also receive an SMS confirming the mobile number change.
Call on toll-free numbers 1800-103-7575Sun Direct DTH Customer Number
Also Read:How to book a Sun Direct HD Connection?
How to Update Dish TV DTH Mobile Number?
Trusted by over 21 million subscribers, Dish TV is one of the Asia’s largest DTH service providers. Dish TV offers its subscribers the advantage of quick resolutions to their queries. You can update mobile number changes online in just a few minutes:
- Enter the website www.dishtv.in
- Log in with your credentials
- You will have to provide your existing registered number
- Go to My Account
- The next screen will give you the option to Edit your profile details, including your registered mobile number.
- You will be asked if you want to keep your old number as an alternative number. If yes, you can confirm, If no, then update accordingly.
- You will then receive a message saying that your details have been updated successfully.
You can call at 1800-270-0300Dish TV Customer no
Also Read:How to book a Dish TV New Connection?
How to Update Hathway DTH Mobile Number?
Hathway Cable TV is a leading provider of crystal clear picture quality with High Definition channels on a flat panel TV. To update or change the mobile number associated with Hathway DTH, follow the steps below:
- Log-in to www.hathway.com.
- On the Left Menu bar, Click “Profiles” .
- Check your Account Details,and the mobile number
- Click on the “ Change RMN” at the bottom.
- Enter your new Mobile No.
- Enter the OTP sent to your new Mobile No.
- Re-Login with your new credentials.
18004193114 is the toll-free numberHathway Customer Care
Also Read: How to Recharge Hathway Cable TV Online?
How to Update Zing Digital Mobile Number?
Zing Digital as such does not offer a direct way through website to update or change your registered mobile number,you can call Zing Digital customer care at 95017-95017 or ZING RMN [Viewing Card No.]
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the Best Airtel DTH set-top box?
Airtel Xstream Box is one of the best Airtel DTH with many features and is highly technologically advanced.
How do I find my Tata Play subscriber ID?
You just give a Missed Call to 9040590405 from your registered mobile number, and it will be refreshed within 2–3 minutes.
How to refresh Tata Play account?
You can easily find it by pressing the ‘Home’ button on your remote and your Subscriber ID will get displayed on the screen.
What do I need to know I start changing my mobile number?
You need to be aware of the following before you apply for a change of mobile number:-
- Customer ID
- Your Current Plan
- Last Recharge amount