Reliance Jio: Prepaid Data Plans, Benefits, How to Subscribe and Recharge
After its release, Reliance Jio has brought about a revolution for 4G users in India. It provides its customers with the simplest and most competitive tariff and internet plans.
If you have been looking for the perfect 4G data plan in 2021 to take good care of your games, watching movies, social media engagements, shopping online, as well as other needs, then Jio is the best way you should go instantly. In fact, such is the popularity of Jio that in fiscal year 2020, the net sales of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited was approximately INR 543 billion, according to Statista.
Nowadays, you can browse online at night via the specified hours without spending anything additional. Make free phone calls and experience free-roaming on all networks running in India. If you're the one who wants to listen to news programs when you're at work, Jio will have the best news for you. Whether it's songs, movies, sports or featured applications, there's a ton in store for you if you choose the Reliance way.
Benefits of Choosing Reliance Jio Prepaid Plans
Jio offers a wide array of prepaid cards that provide data and call incentives. Along with these benefits, a few of the plans listed below are as follows:
- Unlimited free Jio-to-Jio calls
- Off-net FUP of 2000 minutes
- 100 daily SMS
- Complimentary access to Jio apps
Categories of Jio Data Plans
Reliance Jio provides a variety of different data plans that are specifically tailored for each specification and requirements. For instance, if you ever need to make additional calls and need fewer details, choose the Unlimited category. This is a list of cost-effective and competitive plans depending on the categories provided by Reliance Jio: https://www.jio.com/en-in/4g-plans
This service is ideal for those who use the features-filled and cost-friendly Jio phone.
|₹749||2 GB/28 days||336 days||Unlimited|
|₹185||2GB Data/day||28 Days||Unlimited|
|₹155||1 GB/day||28 Days||Unlimited|
|₹125||0.5 GB/day||28 Days||Unlimited|
|₹75||0.1 GB/day||28 Days||Unlimited|
4G Data Voucher
If you enjoy browsing the internet, this category is for you.
|₹11||1 GB||Active Plan|
|₹21||2 GB||Active Plan|
|₹51||6 GB||Active Plan|
|₹101||12 GB||Active Plan|
|₹251||50 GB||30 days|
|₹201||40 GB||30 days|
|₹151||30 GB||30 days|
|₹499||1.5 GB/day||56 days|
|₹1208||30 GB/ 30days||240 days|
|₹1206||40 GB/ 30days||180 days|
|₹1004||50 GB/ 30days||120 days|
|₹612||72 GB||Active Plan|
In case you don't own a phone or are not searching for internet access, you should apply for a Jio prepaid plan. This plan only offers Talktime.
|₹1101||28 days||₹ 933.05|
|₹1102||28 Days||₹ 933.20|
|₹575||1 day||250 MB, 100 mins and 100 SMS|
|₹2875||7 days||250 MB/day, 100 mins/day and 100 SMS/day|
|₹5751||30 days||5 GB, 1500 mins and 1500 SMS|
Low on talk time and need a quick upgrade? Choose one of the cost-effective top-up options available.
If you’re using the Jio Link router, then you have three data plans you can choose from, which are listed below.
|28 days||JioTV, JioCinema, JioNews, JioSecurity,
+ 48 GB
|84 + 14 days||JioTV, JioCinema, JioNews, JioSecurity,
+ 96 GB
|168 + 28 days||JioTV, JioCinema, JioNews, JioSecurity,
Reliance Jio Prepaid Offers by Region
Reliance Jio provides good coverage pan India, however, its prepaid plans and packages change depending on the region. Mentioned below are the list of regions Reliance Jio offers its services in, and the most popular data package from that region:
- Jio Gujarat: ₹11 for 1 GB data
- Jio Mumbai / Bombay: ₹21 for 2 GB data
- Jio Rajasthan: ₹75 for 10 MB/day valid for 28 days
- Jio Haryana: ₹101 for 12 GB
- Jio West Bengal & Sikkim: ₹125 for 500 MB/day valid for 28 days
- Jio UP East: ₹149 for 1 GB/day valid for 24 days
- Jio Assam: ₹151 for 30 GB valid for 30 days
- Jio UP West & Uttarakhand: ₹155 for 1 GB/day valid for 28 days
- Jio Orissa: ₹251 for 50 GB valid for 30 days
- Jio North East: ₹399 for 1.5 GB/day valid for 56 days
- Jio Delhi & NCR: ₹499 for 1.5 GB/day valid for 56 days
- Jio Himachal Pradesh: ₹612 for 72 GB
- Jio Tamil Nadu: ₹698 for 2 GB/day valid for 84 days
- Jio Karnataka: ₹777 for 1.5 GB/day valid for 84 days
- Jio Chennai: ₹1004 for 200 GB valid for 120 days
How to Recharge Your Reliance Jio SIM?
It is really simple to recharge your Reliance Jio SIM, and that shouldn't take more than 30 seconds. Only follow the 3 basic steps below:
- Type your prepaid Reliance Jio phone number.
- Choose a Jio recharge plan that best suits your needs for your Jio prepaid mobile SIM.
- Select the payment mode of your choice that involves Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI or Wallets (FreeCharge/Ola Money/Airtel Money/Oxigen Wallet/Jio Money/PayCash Card/Yes Pay Wallet).
That's about it, after paying, in a few minutes, you'll get the update of the chosen Jio Recharge Plan on your Jio Prepaid Mobile.
How To Subscribe for a Jio India Sim Card?
Obtaining a new Reliance Jio SIM card is incredibly easy, since only four simple steps are required:
Log on to Jio's official website.
Choose a prepaid or postpaid package that fits your needs.
Select a number (subject to availability)
Fill in your personal information, such as your name, phone number, and location.
The SIM will be sent to your address in 3-7 working days after you've submitted the application!
How To Check Reliance Jio Data Balance?
You can check your Reliance Jio SIM data balance in four easy ways:
1. How do I check my Jio balance via IVR?
- Dial *333# to check your Jio balance.
- The Jio balance will be shown on your screen.
2. How do I check my Jio balance via text message?
- Sending the SMS MBAL to 55333 is another method to check your Jio balance.
- You will receive an SMS with your Jio balance information. This is a free service for which you will not be charged.
3. How to check your Jio balance through the Jio app
- Install the MyJio application.
- After signing in, you can review your Jio balance, as well as the active plan specifics and remaining data balance, right on the homepage.
- You can check your usage by clicking the Check Usage button.
4. How to check your Jio balance on the website
- Type in Jio.com in your browser and sign up with your number.
- After signing in, you can now see the Jio balance update at the top of the screen. To view the validity of the Jio data plan, just go to the My Plans tab.
How To Block Your Jio SIM card?
If you've misplaced your handset, one of the very first things you can do is disconnect your SIM card so that it can't be accessed by anyone. If you have a Reliance Jio SIM card, there are some options for blocking it.
Reliance Jio helps you to disable your SIM card by calling the customer care, visiting the store or by using its website. Follow the instructions below to disable your Jio SIM.
Visit the Reliance Digital store By going to the Reliance Digital store, you can get your Jio SIM barred. To get the SIM barred, you'll need to have identification with you.
Customer serviceTo have your Jio SIM disabled, contact Reliance Jio's customer support from any number and communicate with the JioCare service.
How To Contact Reliance Jio Customer Care
If you have any queries regarding recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation and offers call 1991 (toll free) from your Jio number. If you’re facing any challenges and are looking to register a complaint, you can call their Customer Care Number 198 (toll free). If you are calling from other numbers you can reach JioCare on 1800 889 9999.
For any Queries or support regarding Jio Products & Services, you can also chat with a Reliance Jio executive for instant support or mail us by visiting their website.