Jio Business Solutions: Corporate, Tariff Plans, & Bill Payments
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, popularly known as Jio, is the largest mobile network operator in India (35.43% market share) and the third-largest mobile network operator in the world with around 400 million subscribers. They launched Jio Business in March 2021 to provide corporate digital solutions to fifty (50) million micro, small and medium businesses (MSMBs) that form the bedrock of the Indian economy.
Jio Corporate Plans offer integrated-enterprise grade solutions with fiber connectivity (voice and data services), digital solutions, and devices to leverage digital solutions. Simultaneously, Jio also launched seven (7) new tariff plans to enable the digital transformation journeys of the MSMBs.
Jio Business Solutions
Jio Business is the one-stop-shop for all business needs. The program has been developed to empower businesses with multiple digital services and enable them to grow.
Below is a list of the services that enterprises can enjoy from using Jio Business Solutions :
- High-Speed Internet (HIS) : Get up to 1 Gbps internet, truly unlimited data, symmetric upload and download speeds, and static IP!
- IP Centrex : Stay connected with unlimited voice calls to anyone, anywhere in India
- Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) : Never miss a call with features like simultaneous ringing
- JioMeet : Use India’s own, 24 hours non-stop secure video conferencing for everyday business
- Microsoft 365 : Improve productivity like never before with Office Apps, Outlook mail, OneDrive storage, and Microsoft Teams
- JioAttendance : Manage your employee attendance, location, and working hours remotely
- JioOnline : Setup, manage and grow your business online, increase social media presence and enable online transactions
- Devices : Get Digital First Business membership with benefits including discounts, extended warranty, and onsite support!
Jio’s intuitive Digital Self-Care allows businesses to manage all the above services, view performance dashboards, raise support tickets, and much more.
Jio Enterprise plans carry with them the below benefits that complement the above-listed services:
- Take businesses online : Website creation within ten (10) minutes.
- Run operations 24*7 : Customer, staff, and business management anytime and from anywhere
- Get a one-stop digital partner : Industry-first combo solution for all your work needs.
- Conserve cash : Avail benefits of GST; no upfront investment
- Keep customers close : Improved engagement and connect across the customer lifecycle.
- Avail additional benefits : Digital First Business Membership with select plans
All in all, Jio Business Solutions will enable an enterprise to enhance customer experience, increase revenue, manage people, speed up operations, and reduce costs.
Jio Corporate Postpaid Plans
Jio has announced seven (7) corporate postpaid plans with monthly rentals ranging from Rs. 901 to Rs. 10,001 and broadband speed in the range of 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
|Jio Corporate Plans||901 Plan||1201 Plan||2001 Plan|
|MONTHLY PLAN RENTAL||INR 901||INR 1201||INR 2001|
|ONE TIME REFUNDABLE AMOUNT||INR 500||INR 3000||INR 3000|
|TRULY UNLIMITED CONNECTIVITY: Download + Upload Speed Up to||100 Mbps||150 Mbps||300 Mbps|
|High-Speed Internet Data/ Speed Post FUP||3300 GB||3300 GB / 1 Mbps||3300 GB / 1 Mbps|
|UNLIMITED VOICE IP Centrex with Free voice anywhere in India||1 Line||2 Lines||4 Lines|
|Fixed Mobile Convergencehelps you never miss a business call||NA||3 months introductory offer||3 months introductory offer|
|PRODUCTIVITY: Microsoft 365with Office Apps, Outlook Email, OneDrive storage, and Microsoft Teams||NA||2 Licenses||4 Licenses|
|JioAttendance*to manage employees remotely||NA||10 Licenses||10 Licenses|
|MARKETING: JioOnlineto take your business online today||NA||Basic||Basic|
|CONFERENCING: JioMeet- Up to 24hrs. secure video conferencing||NA||NA||NA|
|STATIC IP (1 Public IP)||NA||NA||NA|
|DEVICES: Digital First Business membership from Reliance Digital||NA||NA||Yes|
|Jio Corporate Plans||3001 Plan||5001 Plan||7001 Plan||10001 Plan|
|MONTHLY PLAN RENTAL||INR 3001||INR 5001||INR 7001||INR 10001|
|ONE TIME REFUNDABLE AMOUNT||INR 3000||INR 3000||INR 4000||INR 4000|
|TRULY UNLIMITED CONNECTIVITY: Download + Upload Speed Up to||500 Mbps||1 Gbps||1 Gbps||1 Gbps|
|High-Speed Internet Data/ Speed Post FUP||3300 GB / 2 Mbps||4500 GB / 2 Mbps||6500 GB / 5 Mbps||10000 GB / 10 Mbps|
|UNLIMITED VOICE IP Centrex with Free voice anywhere in India||4 Lines||4 Lines||8 Lines||8 Lines|
|Fixed Mobile Convergencehelps you never miss a business call||Only 3 months introductory offer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PRODUCTIVITY: Microsoft 365with Office Apps, Outlook Email, OneDrive storage, and Microsoft Teams||6 Licenses||10 Licenses||15 Licenses||25 Licenses|
|JioAttendance*to manage employees remotely||10 Licenses||20 Licenses||30 Licenses||50 Licenses|
|MARKETING: JioOnlineto take your business online today||Basic||Pro||Pro||Pro|
|CONFERENCING: JioMeet- Up to 24hrs. secure video conferencing||NA||2 Licenses||3 Licenses||4 Licenses|
|STATIC IP (1 Public IP)||NA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|DEVICES: Digital First Business membership from Reliance Digital||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Buying, Onboarding, and Activation of Jio Corporate Connections
Buying Jio Corporate connections is a simple and easy process. If you are interested in availing these services, you first have to register yourself on the Jio Business website.
Select applicants will get an email with unique coupons. Each link will open the campaign page specific to you and your business. You can buy Jio corporate connections directly using the online buy journey that shall open when you click the link. Currently, these are only available in postpaid plans with advance rental billing. And the plan charges are exclusive of taxes.
Next steps after successful payment for the services
After successful payment for Jio corporate connection:
- Jio team will send an activation email to your registered Email ID with login details for you to sign-up / register,
- You will need to use these details and activate your Self-Care account by following the steps mentioned on the website,
- After logging in, you can then upload the necessary documents,
- You can then book the installation appointment
Documents required for activation of the services
You need to submit the below list of documents :
- Proof of address of the organization
- Proof of identity of the organization
- Proof of authorization for the authorized signatory of the organization
- Proof of identity of the authorized signatory
Documents accepted as proof of authorization for the organization’s authorized signatory
The below list of documents are accepted as proof of authorization for the authorized signatory of the organization :
- Memorandum of Association
- Power of Attorney (along with linkage proof)
- Board Resolution with letter of authority on organization’s letterhead Signed by Company Secretary
- Board Resolution with letter of authority on organization’s letterhead (along with linkage proof if signed by any person other than CS)
- Certificate from Bank certifying the person as Authorized Signatory
- Proprietorship Deed
- Partnership Deed
- GST certificate having name/designation of the Authorized Signatory
- Any document issued by Government authorities establishing the authorization of AS, e.g., Shop & Establishment Certificate, Labour Certificate, EXIM Certificate
- Self-authorization on Govt letterhead
Jio Corporate Customer Service
You can access your Jio Business Self-Care Portal at www.Jio.com/business using your login details. You can also check your plan details and usage on Self-care. Once you log in, you will need to click on the respective service link to check the required information.
Troubleshooting any issues with the service
You can do the basic troubleshooting from Self-Care. If the issue persists, please feel free to contact Jio Business care at 1800 8899 444 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can an existing Jio Fiber subscriber switch to Jio Business Solution?
If you wish to switch to Jio Business, then please write to email@example.com. Jio team will get in touch with you and help you pick the right plan for your business needs.
Jio Corporate Bill Payments
Currently, billing cycle dates for users of Jio Corporate plans are fixed. Any excess amount paid gets adjusted in the next billing cycle. Users can opt for TDS deduction and select the TDS rate at the time of registering for autopay.
One-time refundable amount
The one-time refundable amount collected at the time of a Jio corporate plan purchase is the deposit for Jio provided devices (ONT Modem and Voice Gateway - IAD). If you wish to discontinue this service, Jio will refund your eligible security deposit amount, provided the installed devices are returned in good and working condition. The security deposit gets refunded through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). The refund process may take up to sixty (60) days from the date of cancellation request received.
Is auto pay mandatory for the services?
Yes. All Jio Corporate plans have a mandatory auto-payment method. With autopay, you can sit back and relax without having to worry about due bill dates. Moreover, your service also continues without any disruptions. Two easy options are available for autopay. You can set up autopay by providing your credit card number or set it up from your bank account.
Jio AutoPay is a convenient method to pay bills automatically (basis the billing cycle and the due date), using the preferred mode of payment (credit card or bank account). Using Jio Auto Pay will help you avoid late fees, relieve you from remembering the due date, and getting multiple reminders.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different payment modes to buy a Jio Corporate Sim?
To buy a Jio corporate sim, customers can choose to pay using a credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, and Wallets.
Can I claim GST benefits at the time of purchase?
Yes. If you have provided your GST number at the time of payment, then the payment and invoice receipt will have the GST Bill Number mentioned. You can use the same to claim GST benefits.
How can I track my Jio Corporate Sim order?
You will be able to check your order’s status by logging into the Self-Care portal at www.jio.com/business