Everything To Know About Netplus Broadband
In India, there are several different types of broadband connections. However, among these, Netplus is the most acceptable alternative.
If you are considering getting a Netplus Broadband connection at your house or anywhere else, you should know that it is well-known for its inexpensive plans as well as internet speed.
In this comprehensive Netplus Broadband review, we'll cover all you need to know about the Netplus broadband connection in this post. We will also give a pricing list for the plans as well as installation expenses.
An Overview of Netplus Broadband
Fastway Group is a global leader in digital entertainment content and a creator in this field. They have an internet division known as Netplus Broadband. This is a wholly-owned company offering Next-Gen Services.
Netplus Broadband is among the country's leading ISPs, with a significant presence in North India, and it offers some outstanding broadband options in the areas where it currently operates
- Services provided by Netplus include:
- Over 10000 kilometres of underground and 16000 kilometres of last-mile FTTH network, service is available in more than 300 cities.
- 14K+ channel partners provide service coverage.
- Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Jammu & Kashmir all have Netplus facilities.
- Broadband services with high speeds.
- With 3 lac users and 300+ localities, it is the fastest expanding broadband internet provider.
- The region's first service provider to provide a 1 Gig package and innovative telecommunications services.
- All large content providers have connected and cashing with their state-of-the-art NOC.
- Leading a team of 2000+ Enterprise clients.
- Wi-Fi solutions are provided by a recognized entity that is specifically involved in delivering government Wi-Fi solutions. Smart city initiatives.
Following the launch of JioFiber and its 1 Gbps broadband services, nearly every Internet Service Provider (ISP) in the nation is striving to provide gigabit speeds to its customers. Airtel Xstream Fibre, as well as other local ISPs such as Netplus Broadband, swiftly followed JioFiber.
Netplus Broadband’s high-end service is a 1 Gbps broadband package starting at Rs 8,499 that comes with a massive 10TB data limit each month. Interestingly, Netplus offers identical internet options as JioFiber, but with twice the FUP limit.
Netplus Broadband Plans
|₹1299||250MB||1500GB||25MB||Free||Free HD Pack 340
HD & SD Channels
|₹2499||500MB||3000GB||50MB||Free||Free HD Pack 340
HD & SD Channels
|₹3999||1GB||5000GB||100MB||Free||Free HD Pack 340
HD & SD Channels
|₹8499||1GB||10000GB||100MB||Free||Free HD Pack 340
HD & SD channels
Benefits of Choosing Netplus Broadband
If you’re on the fence about choosing this broadband provider, check out the list of various advantages you can avail by selecting Netplus Broadband:
1. Affordable Prices With Multiple Features
Netplus Broadband is presently providing consumers with Double Data plans that start at Rs 699. The provider also offers six internet plans, priced at Rs 699, Rs 849, Rs 1,299, Rs 2,499, Rs 3,999, and Rs 8,499, with basic speeds of 100 Mbps and a maximum bandwidth of 1 Gbps.
The Rs 699 Netplus Broadband package provides 100 Mbps speeds and a monthly FUP cap of 300GB. The Rs 849 broadband package follows, which likewise delivers 100 Mbps speeds but has a FUP cap of 800GB. Both Rs 699 as well as Rs 849 broadband packages will come with 10 Mbps post FUP.
Netplus offers two internet plans within Rs 1,000 and Rs 3,000, starting at Rs 1,299 as well as Rs 2,499, with speeds of 250 Mbps and 500 Mbps, respectively. These plans include FUP limits of 1500GB and 3000GB, correspondingly. In terms of post-FUP bandwidth, the Rs 1,299 broadband plan provides 25 Mbps, while the Rs 2,499 plan allows customers to access the Internet at 50 Mbps well after the monthly FUP limit has been reached.
Then there are Netplus's 1 Gbps broadband packages, which costs Rs 3,999 and Rs 8,499. These plans include FUP limits of 5TB and 10TB, correspondingly, and after FUP speeds of 100 Mbps. Importantly, Netplus Internet is now providing these broadband services in Punjab.
As you've seen, the rates of these Netplus Broadband packages are identical to those of JioFiber. However, Netplus' internet services are far superior in terms of post FUP speeds with a monthly FUP cap. JioFiber's Rs 8,499 internet package includes 1 Gbps speed plus 5TB of FUP cap, whilst Netplus offers 10TB of FUP per month for about the exact cost.
2. Truly Unlimited Data Plans
In addition to the Double Data plans described earlier, Netplus Broadband offers clients unlimited data plans. Netplus' Truly Unlimited Data packages cost Rs 599 would go all the way up to Rs 1,500. The Rs 599 internet package provides 50 Mbps bandwidth with no FUP restriction, while the Rs 799 plan provides 75 Mbps bandwidth.
The Rs 999 as well as Rs 1,299 broadband plans provide 100 Mbps and 150 Mbps speeds, respectively, without any monthly FUP restriction. Finally, the premium Rs 1,599 broadband package lets customers surf at 200 Mbps speeds with no data cap. All prices shown above exclude taxes; therefore, an extra 18% GST will be applied to the total price listed above.
Netplus Truly Unlimited Internet plans appear to be a superior alternative for clients right now when linked to the Double Data plans that have been released to compete with JioFiber broadband services.
Netplus Broadband Installation Charge
Essentially, a new Netplus broadband connection cost approximately Rs 2000. They take Rs. 1000 for installations and then another Rs. 1000 for the modem.
In this situation, they will provide you with one month of free Internet as well as a limited wire. If your home or business is located outside of an urban region, they might charge you 10 rupees for every wire meter.
Examine the accessories that arrive with the network installation. First, inspect the modem, which ought to be dual-band. Moreover, please bring a small amount of extra wire, since if you need to relocate the modem, you will not need to purchase additional wire from them.
Documents Required For A Netplus Broadband ConnectionTo begin, they will want a copy of the Aadhaar card, one passport-size picture, and a Gmail address, along with your mobile phone number.
Netplus Broadband Bill Payment
There are three most popular methods to pay for your Netplus Broadband service, which are listed below:
1. Netplus bill payment via Credit/Debit Card:
Utilizing a credit/debit card is the safest method to transfer, receive, or send to anybody in only two or three simple steps. So, in order to pay the netplus bill, you must do the following
- Visit netplus.co.in or netplus.co and plug in your Netplus Broadband login details.
- There will be a screen with two options shown; For Postpaid Consumers & For Prepaid Consumers.
- If you are unsure if you are a postpaid or prepaid subscriber, you can contact the Netplus helpline.
- Choose which client you are, and they will send you to a new page where you must provide your billing ID.
- Put your billing ID there.
- Then, press the Continue To Pay button.
- Select whether you want to pay with either a debit or credit card.
- Fill in your information, then validate your card to pay.
2. Netplus bill payment via the Paytm app
- Login to the Paytm app.
- Select the search button and type in Broadband Now. Choose the Netplus option.
- Next, input your billing ID.
- Add the amount to be added.
- Finally, click the Pay Now button.
Your netplus bill transaction online has been completed successfully, and you can keep enjoying the experience of quick browsing.
3. Netplus bill payment via the PhonePe app
So it's time for the final option, which is to pay through PhonePe. The process is identical to paying with Paytm. Simply select the Netplus option under Broadband bill payments, plug in your billing ID and make the payment.
Netplus Broadband Customer Care
Netplus Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd. offers a dedicated call centre for registering queries and complaints. You can call them 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or make your request online.
- Phone number: 70875-70875
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Email Address Level-2: L2firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s no doubt that Netplus is one of the greatest alternatives for individuals who live in cities since it gives good internet speed at a low cost.
Aside from that, you may obtain the entire Netplus internet installation for just 2000 rupees, as well as a first-month free internet subscription. To know more about other broadband providers, their plans and features, keep reading Selectra!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to use another router on the Netplus device that is connected?
Ans. Yes, other routers may be used on a Netplus connection. However, a router with a 5GHz band is required for this.
Are Fastway and Netplus the same thing?
Ans. Yes, they are both the same. When you have a Netplus connection, you will see the Fastway and Netplus logos on their router.
Is Netplus really unlimited?
Ans. Yes, it genuinely is unlimited.
What is the net plus customer services number?
Ans. Netplus customer service may be reached at +91 70875 70875, and their Gmail address is email@example.com.
Is Netplus the finest internet service provider in Punjab?
Ans. It is good since it provides fast Internet at a low cost and free phone calls.