BSNL Customer Care: Contact Numbers & Helpdesk 2022
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED (BSNL) was formed by the corporatization of the erstwhile Department of Telecom Services & came into being on 1st October 2000. The company provides telecom services throughout the country, excluding Delhi & Mumbai.The company being a public sector corporation, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is available to all sections of people in Rural, Urban, and Metro cities at a reasonable lowest price with the lowest plans. Hence, we will discuss the details about BSNL customer care and BSNL contact number.
BSNL Customer Service Center
BSNL provides its users with a new digital age-centred customer service and support system. These services can be used by the customers to solve their grievances and related BSNL network problems 24*7. While BSNL isn’t fast enough to compete with giants like Airtel and Reliance Jio, they do offer great customer service, which has helped them survive in this competitive market. The customers reviews to BSNL picture the provider as reliable one.
BSNL Customer Care Numbers
Regardless of whether you have a BSNL Postpaid complaint or prepaid issue, you can get help.BSNL customer care services are provided on an exclusive and specific toll-free helpline number to help their users enjoy hassle-free network services at all times.
There is a dedicated team to handle BSNL complaints and you can get in touch with them anytime. Users can always contact the Bsnl customer care executives for service-related issues like complaints, service activation & deactivation, tariff change requests, problems related to the mobile network, broadband, & landline.
Mentioned below are the Bsnl customer service numbers that can be contacted by a Bsnl user 24*7 for any requests, inquiries, and complaints.
|Service||BSNL Contact Number|
|BSNL Landline complaint number||1500 / 1800-345-1500|
|BSNL Helpline(Toll-free )number||1800-180-1503|
|BSNL customer care number||1503|
|BSNL Mobile GSM Postpaid / Prepaid||1503 / 1800-180-1503|
|BSNL WLL/ WiMax / CDMA mobile customer care number||1502 / 1800-180-1502|
|BSNL Broadband/BSNL Fiber complaint number||1504 / 1800-345-1504|
|E-Track Fleet Management Solution||1800-425-1425|
|BSNL Wi-Fi services number||1800-425-5300|
|BSNL wings customer care number||1800-345-1500|
|BSNL international roaming complaint number||+919434024365|
|BSNL MPLS-VPN / ILL / MNS / Bulk SMS / Dark Fibre etc (Enterprise)||1800-425-1957 / 1800-425-7007
SMS other operator-9482157007
Email: [email protected]
|BSNL complaint number||198 / 1500 / 1501 / 1503|
|BSNL official website||www.bsnl.co.in|
|BSNL office address||Bharat Sanchar Bhavan,
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane,
New Delhi – 110001 (India)
BSNL Customer Care Numbers By State
Listed below are the BSNL customer care numbers and email ids of all states in India.
|State||BSNL customer care number||BSNL customer care email id|
|Andaman & Nicobar||94340-24365||[email protected]|
|Andhra Pradesh||94400-24365||[email protected]|
|Chennai Telecom District||94440-24365||[email protected]|
|Himachal Pradesh||94180-24365||[email protected]|
|Tamil Nadu||94370-24365||[email protected]|
|Kolkata Telecom District||94330-24365||[email protected]|
|Madhya Pradesh||94250-24365 / 94251-24365||[email protected]|
|North East||0364-2504181 /
BSNL Complaints : Registration and tracking
You can register your complaints through BSNL Website in the ‘Register Complaint’ option.
They will provide a service id number that can be used further to track your complaints under the ‘Tracking Complaint’ option.
- BSNL Services
- Landline services
- BSNL Mobile Services including 2G, 3G & 4G (in limited areas) services
- BSNL Broadband, Fibre to the Home (FTTH) services
- Wi-Fi services
- Data Centre services
- Enterprise Data services such as Leased circuits, MPLS VPN, etc
- National and International Long Distance services
Fourth Generation BSNL 4G SIM up-gradation is now live with simple SMS codes.
BSNL Complaints (payments related only)
For any payment-related complaints, you can mail the problem details to the BSNL portal helpdesk post - [email protected].
After receiving the mail, a BSNL Executive will get in touch within 24 hours.
Activation of BSNL Services
Mentioned below is the activation process of the Bsnl prepaid mobile, Bsnl postpaid mobile, and Bsnl broadband.
BSNL Prepaid SIM Activation
- Receive your pre-activated BSNL mobile prepaid SIM card and dial 123
- The IVRS computer will guide you with the process of checking your mobile balance
- Your BSNL prepaid SIM card is ready to use once you get the balance amount
- If you wish to check your mobile balance in the future, you must dial *123# / *112# from your BSNL mobile number.
BSNL Postpaid SIM Activation
New BSNL Mobile postpaid connections are available through our mobile CS /dealer network in all cities covered with mobile services in UP (East) and also through selected BSNL SIM service centers in your town/city.
For all service-related problems for postpaid BSNL helpline number (24*7) is 94000 24365.
BSNL Self-care App BSNL Self-care App has been launched for easy recharge facilities and is available for both Android and iOS users.
BSNL Broadband Activation
Broadband refers to a connection that can transmit a large amount of data at high speed. At the moment, a connection having download speeds of 256 kbps and above is classified as broadband.
When connected to the Internet, such a connection allows surfing or downloading much faster than dial-up or any other narrowband connections. BSNL offers a minimum download speed of 2 Mbps to its Broadband connection users. You can check your BSNL internet speedtest.
To get a new broadband connection :
- Simply fill the registration form available on the BSNL website and BSNL customer service centre. (For online registration the form is available on the Bsnl website www.portal.bsnl.in)
- After filling the form the customer must visit the nearest BSNL customer centers to deposit the filled form
- Once you submit the form, a customer executive and technician will visit your home to fix the connection
A user can easily check their BSNL broadband usage data via the BSNL app that is available on Android as well as iOS versions.
What is BSNL WINGS?
“WING” is a brand name given to BSNL Internet Telephony (VOIP) service.
To use the service, the customer needs to install a SIP client (soft app) on any of its smart devices (laptop/smart mobile handset/tablet, etc.) Having internet, which will act as a SIP phone to make and receive calls from anywhere in India and shortly available to make and receive calls anywhere abroad on an additional tariff basis.
The subscriber has the option of using its parent IMS core and IP access network at any location for the voice service through BSNL “WINGS.”
- Benefits of WINGS
- Easy one-time registration charge of Rs. 1099/- (taxes are applicable)
- There are no fixed monthly charges for using WINGS
- The company does not charge any activation and installation charges
- There is a facility of procuring IR and ISD phone calls after you pay a security deposit. The calls will be charged as per the tariff.
- The WINGS provide free calls for one year to any network within India
Easy steps to get New Landline / WINGS connection
- If you wish to register for a new landline or WINGS connection you must provide information such as address, state, email address, and mobile number
- Just select the service that you want (landline/broadband/FTTH, or WINGS). Please note that this service is currently unavailable in Mumbai, Delhi, and other metros.
- Once you register yourself you will be sent an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Now select your service and upload the documents required such as KYC details, passport size photo, identity proof, address proof, and any other valid ID required
- After providing all the details you will be required to fill the Customer Application Form (CAF)
- Submit the form and note the CAF serial number that will be sent to you
- Keep a note of receipt number and the selected WINGS or landline number for future
- For any queries and complaints, you must call the helpdesk number 1500/1800-345-1500
Activation BSNL Enterprise Connection
BSNL makes Enterprise Business (Corporate) consumers happy by providing a dedicated online customer portal from the date of registration and building a highly responsive system to serve these corporate class customers through Web Care Services.
You can register BSNL Enterprise Business service online by below steps:
- As a new user, you must log in to www.portal.bsnl.in (BSNL website)
- Once you enter the website, enter the description of the service required such as broadband or Bharat fiber, and more.
- After you select the service category, you will be asked to enter the company name and contact person name. You must provide the name of the authorized person at this stage.
- After entering all the required details, you will be required to submit address, state, email id, and contact number
- Now, the window will ask you to enter the captcha code
- Enter the code and select submit
- After submitting the details the Enterprise Business Team at BSNL will contact you back for further process
Track New Service Request
Mention your pre-lead / reference number and state and submit the request under the ‘Track New Service Request’ option on BSNL Website.
As a Go-Green initiative, opt & get a 10/- discount on every landline bill for ten months. Customers can send an SMS to BSNL customer care in TamilNadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Chandigarh, Kerala and Karnataka.
Porting to BSNL
On 20th January 2011, India launched Mobile Number Portability (MNP) for all telecom networks. The BSNL MNP facility gives additional convenience to the GSM and CDMA customers to continue using their current mobile number across any operator.
The process to Port (MNP) Mobile Number to BSNL Network
- Send SMS to 1900 mentioning “Port Space 10 digit mobile number” to get the Unique Porting Code (UPC). Any customer of any state can follow the same (even BSNL customer also from one state to another).
Ex: – PORT XXXXXXXXXX and send it to 1900. In the case of Jammu Kashmir, pre-paid mobile subscribers get UPC – call 1900 instead of sending SMS.
- You will receive an UPC on your mobile number with a validity date and expiry date
- This unique code given to a user is only valid for fifteen days from the request time
- Visit the nearest BSNL customer service center with the the MNP code along with a valid ID proof and address confirmation for porting of your mobile number.
- The executive will ask you to submit the MNO code along with validity date, and POI /POA to authorize the procedure
- The next step is the digital KYC application that will be done by the executive by taking live photo and fingerprints
- After the completion of the KYC process, you will be allotted a new 4G Bsnl MNP SIM card with your current mobile number
- It will take a minimum of three days to complete the whole porting process. This process can go upto maximum of 7 days
- You will get to know about the completion of the process when the old operator network gets disconnected
- At this time you must change your SIM card and follow the instruction provided after inserting the SIM card
BSNL Broadband Recharge
A dedicated site can be accessed through the ‘Pay Your Bill’ option on the BSNL website to handle broadband recharges. Mention your portal user id and password.
Things to be careful of during payments
- Please Check the Service Type selected
- Enter a valid email id or mobile No or both to receive Payment Details Or Sign-in in to manage your account.
- Do not attempt payment if the amount is deducted from the bank
You can check your transaction details/history for your landline/mobile (GSM & CDMA) on the company website under the ‘Transactions’ option.
Deactivating Your BSNL SIM
A GSM customer can deactivate the BSNL SIM card temporarily in two situations, i.e., SIM Lost and Stolen
In these two stages, the customer can temporarily deactivate the below-mentioned methods to prevent illegal usage by others.
Dial BSNL Mobile customer care number 1503 from BSNL number and 18001801503 from any other network and intimate the details to Block BSNL SIM card, and the representative will ask for the following details
- Date of birth
- Address details
If you confirm the same, then the executive of BSNL customer care will process the issue to the concerned switch for the immediate blocking of the SIM and circulate a request number to you
Or Approach nearest authorized BSNL customer service center and Submit valid proof of identity/proof of address [Aadhar card] for fast deactivation of existing SIM card. The team of BSNL immediately placed a request in their database to block the BSNL SIM card.
At present, there is no access to deactivate prepaid SIM online, even the post-paid service customer can also be locked through customer care or by CSC executives, and it is also only by complaining. In the future, the operator will introduce a new portal to block lost BSNL cards online.
Discontinuing BSNL Broadband
Do you have many BSNL internet complaints? If you wish to discontinue, you can follow the five simple steps mentioned here.
Steps that the user needs to follow to discontinue Bsnl broadband services:
Step 1: Visit the official self-care Bsnl portal to discontinue the Bsnl broadband/landline connection. For example - Southern India: https://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in
Step 2: Register a service request from the BSNL website by signing in if you do not have a registered account, where the BSNL executive will get back to you.
Step 3: Once you sign in you will be redirected to the Bsnl customer care portal https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in. Once you enter the portal, click on the ‘Service’ button that is located on the top left corner of the portal screen page.
Step 4: After following step 3, you will be redirected to a new page on the self-care portal where you will see the option of submitting the request. Just click on it.
Step 5: Once you submit the service request, the portal will ask you for the ‘Service ID’ and the type of request (like in this case it is a disconnection request) along with any other basic information. Fill the required details and click on the block with ‘submit to disconnect’.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do in case my SIM card/mobile phone is lost?
Please lodge a police complaint. Besides, inform the BSNL customer care center 9415024365 immediately and submit your representation to the BSNL customer service center where you have taken the connection with the proof of identity and a copy of FIR.
What is the procedure in case my SIM gets blocked/locked?
Generally, the SIM gets blocked due to incorrect entry of the PIN thrice and wrong entry of the PUK number 10 times. In this case, the SIM card becomes irreparable. You may have to purchase a new one. If SIM gets locked/blocked, please contact BSNL customer care center number 9415024365 for further guidance like providing PUK numbers.
What is the initial amount deposited for a new BSNL Mobile prepaid connection?
A new BSNL Mobile prepaid connection can be had for Rs.220/- only with Rs. 50/- free talk time. Cards can be taken from Rs. 70/- to Rs. 3000/- value having a validity period from 7 days to one year.
How to register your account and get started?
Once you purchased a prepaid SIM card, insert your SIM card into your mobile handset. Switch on your mobile set and dial 123, and you will be connected to IVRS. You can know the credit of your card, and you can also select the language.
What is the difference between cellular mobile and WLL mobile?
BSNL WLL mobile services are essential services whose operation is limited to an SDCA, whereas cellular mobile services have roaming features in all the GSM networks.
What is the best BSNL SIM blocked solution?
If you find your SIM lost/stolen, approach BSNL CSC directly to get the replacement of the SIM card, So you can obtain immediate access to your mobile number instead of blocking.